Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Thread: Minor Tune What Tuning Shops in Edmonton?

Default Minor Tune What Tuning Shops in Edmonton?

Hey i have a 2004 Chevy Silverado 1500 SS 6.0L V8 with a fan clutch & belt driven fan. Starting in 2005 the same generation as my truck GM started putting in electric fans in all the trucks. So i am planning on doing an electric fan conversion on my truck. My only issue is i need someone to tune/program my ECM. It is capable of controlling the electric fans it just needs to be told what to do. There will be two new wires connected into the ECM one to PIN 42 on C1 & the other to PIN 33 on C2. It seems in the states every tuning shop can do this some only need the ECM shipped to them to do the tune but i cannot be without my truck for that long, i am just trying to find someone here that can do it.

Thought this would be the best place to ask on what tuning shops i should contact in regards to this.

Quote Originally Posted by md. View Post
    Hey i have a 2004 Chevy Silverado 1500 SS 6.0L V8 with a fan clutch & belt driven fan. Starting in 2005 the same generation as my truck GM started putting in electric fans in all the trucks. So i am planning on doing an electric fan conversion on my truck. My only issue is i need someone to tune/program my ECM. It is capable of controlling the electric fans it just needs to be told what to do. There will be two new wires connected into the ECM one to PIN 42 on C1 & the other to PIN 33 on C2. It seems in the states every tuning shop can do this some only need the ECM shipped to them to do the tune but i cannot be without my truck for that long, i am just trying to find someone here that can do it.

Thought this would be the best place to ask on what tuning shops i should contact in regards to this.
    I've heard good things about CCMR. I contacted them to possibly do a tune on my car, something better than the canned Vortech tune. They need the car for a couple days, and it was around 1240$ including the HP Tuners license. That was for a boosted application though, they might have a lower rate for non boosted.