Exterior Color : Black
    Interior Color : Black
    Auto or Manual? : Auto
    Odometer Reading : 90,XXXKM
    Location of Vehicle : Edmonton
    Kijiji Link : https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/...ationFlag=true
    Asking Price : $25,000
    Description :
    Iím the original purchaser of this car. I have all the service history, plus over $35,000 in receipts for upgrades that have been done. Upgrades listed below.
    For anyone that doesnít know about the SRT8 line of vehicles. Itís a big sedan with a 6.1L Hemi 425hp and the most comfortable seats that have ever been put in a car. Has power everything, heated seats, sunroof, power telescoping and tilt steering wheel(wonít get that option in the charger), nor will you get the HID headlights that are factory. Also has factory rear seat entertainment/DVD player.
    Car has very low KMís at just over 90,000km. It has never seen a flake of snow. Oil changes have been done every 5000km with full synthetic oil. Itís been completely babied. Never been tracked or raced. Iím just one of those guys that stupidly upgrades the heck of everything I own for no real reason. The only thing Iíve used the S/C for is appreciating the sound of the exhaust while doing a few WOT pulls through a tunnel on the way to BC a couple times.
    Interior shows ZERO signs of wear. And still smells new.
    Just a note up front. I wonít accept any offers over email other than asking price. I am in zero rush to sell the car. Nor do I even want to sell it. But Iím down sizing my house, which involves downsizing the garage. So for now itís the smarter move to just sell the car and let someone else enjoy it for awhile. Feel free to email with any questions or to arrange viewing. But lowballs will be completely ignored.
    So on to the good stuff. Upgrades!
    - Vortech Supercharger kit.
    -Drive Shaft Shop 1000hp axles. Even with those big wheels you will guaranteed never break an axle no matter how hard you launch.
    - MHT Stiletto5 3 piece forged wheels. No cheap Chinese knockoffs. These were 8500$ with tires when I custom ordered them.
    - KW V3 fully adjustable coil overs. Again no expense spared. Forget cheap eBay coils. These are German engineered 3500$ coil overs.
    - Hotchkis front and rear sway bars
    - Magnaflow High Flow Catalytic Converters(hollowed our though, so no cats really)
    - Corsa Cat Back Exhaust. Most amazing sounding exhaust on the market. Will keep you quiet enough to not get photo exhaust tickets in Edmonton when driving normally. But put your foot into the gas pedal and it sounds like Satanís Chariot.
    - double din DVD head unit with NAV and Sat radio. Also has IPod connection in glovebox. Steering wheel controls work. And backup camera
    - 2-12Ē subs in trunk. No permanent modifications to anything. These can be pulled right out no problem if theyíre not your thing. Stock system is the lovely Boston Acoustic with a factory 8Ē woofer in the rear deck that gives great sound.
    - Mad eye lids

The bad:
    Only thing to really say is the headlights are looking a little oxidized and could definitely use a light polish. I already have a polish kit for it, just havenít got around to doing it. If itís not done by the time someone buys the car, they can take the polish kit for free.
    Also, the stock floor mats went missing last time I moved. I put some all weather mats in originally just to keep any sand or rocks off the stock carpet and keep it mint.
    Asking $25,000obo. Come see it, you wonít be disappointed. Iím well aware there might be another S/C SRT you can find for a couple grand less. But it wonít have full suspension and stereo, and forged wheels and exhaust. And it wonít look as good as this one does in person. Iíve done the market research and my price is pretty fair.

Contact Information
    Phone : 780-886-0841
    E-Mail : Consult Kijiji ad

Pictures :

srt1.JPG

srt2.JPG

srt3.jpg

srt4.jpg

srt5.jpg

Thanks