Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: UCP proposes to ban RHD imports, asks for donations from car dealers

Quote Originally Posted by JugZ View Post
    Why not? LoL! It's the default answer. They started that other thread about trying to keep the remaining members happy and it turns into a gang rape of JugZ as I'm hung out to dry and no one does shit, LoL!
    I am The Ruiner.

Oh, and I looked back when I banned you. It wasn't because you called me something shitty. I think you did that all the time as we were not particularly friendly, at that time. You called Toma a piece of shit when someone announced he was becoming a mod and you're not supposed to shit on mods regarding the performance of their volunteer jobs, or whatever.
    This became a funny WW3 because I guess you play soggy biscuits with some of the other mods so I'm taking all this shit behind the scenes from someone when all I was doing was standing up for another mod, which should be paramount among our "team". Meanwhile, I'm thinking "holy crap, it's a few days ban. Why do people go so nuclear about this?!"
    It quickly settled down, I think. Good times!
    Hahaha I remember that as well. It was definitely a shitshow.

I was right though. Toma was and is the biggest cunt on the internet. How a guy that got banned on Beyond for being a racist piece of shit and then made a mod here still boggles me.

Quote Originally Posted by ResidentEVO View Post
    Hahaha I remember that as well. It was definitely a shitshow.

I was right though. Toma was and is the biggest cunt on the internet. How a guy that got banned on Beyond for being a racist piece of shit and then made a mod here still boggles me.
    Weird. I never knew any of that. He super irritated someone here because he kept starting threads that were super super pushing anti-conservatism and then he basically just disappeared.
    He was virtually never here before and then he went on that tear, and then he virtually vanished.

Holy Shit. I've been away for awhile. When did this become 780incels?
    This is my ranch, it's where my 400 horses live.

Quote Originally Posted by JugZ View Post
    They started that other thread about trying to keep the remaining members happy and it turns into a gang rape of JugZ as I'm hung out to dry
    You weren't hung out to dry. You were (at least back then) the EPITOME of a power tripping egotistical god mod, everything said in that thread was true. Out of any forum I've been on (except WSC, where only groupthink is allowed) you were literally the worst mod I've ever seen. You seem to have (mildly) chilled in your old age.

And Toma is infamous ACROSS THE INTERNET for being a shithead. Just typing his username into google would have answered any questions about him, he wasn't even very active here, so why the fuck he was made a mod was beyond me.

To the actual discussion at hand, UCP released a statement saying that the car dealer group was basically spouting bullshit, because duh, of course they did.

At the same time, its amazing of how lazer focused car dealerships are on RHD vehicles. The kind of people buying RHD cars aren't buying overpriced, boring cars from dealerships

Quote Originally Posted by HiTempguy View Post
    You weren't hung out to dry. You were (at least back then) the EPITOME of a power tripping egotistical god mod, everything said in that thread was true. Out of any forum I've been on (except WSC, where only groupthink is allowed) you were literally the worst mod I've ever seen. You seem to have (mildly) chilled in your old age.

And Toma is infamous ACROSS THE INTERNET for being a shithead. Just typing his username into google would have answered any questions about him, he wasn't even very active here, so why the fuck he was made a mod was beyond me.

To the actual discussion at hand, UCP released a statement saying that the car dealer group was basically spouting bullshit, because duh, of course they did.

At the same time, its amazing of how lazer focused car dealerships are on RHD vehicles. The kind of people buying RHD cars aren't buying overpriced, boring cars from dealerships
    Meh. Agree to disagree.
    I was following orders (in before Hitler argument) and multiple times the Admin would say "blah blah blah BAN BUTTON. Next". There was and never has been someone more ruthless in rule enforcement than the guy that owns the place. Never. I came on to the mod team and started dealing with the things they told me to deal with. Once they didn't disapprove of anything, I continued on that path, then, he came in and appointed another 4+ mods saying "the site isn't being moderated suitably" and the strict rule enforcement came in massive effect.
    I was actually trying to take a much more diplomatic approach and use the other tools available (Warnings and Infractions) but that was a disaster because all these coddled, millennial, cock swallowers couldn't sleep at night after getting an infraction (literally meaningless unless you don't change a simple behavior for one entire week) without bombing my PM. The justifications and arguments were SO much work that it was silly and the maturity level here after so many years of decayed behavior were SO low that it didn't work very well, so more temp banning had to come in. That was shitty because there couldn't be a reasonable dialogue.
    I was following the rules that weren't written by me and I had zero input on. I'll accept blame that some of the others didn't enforce as often, or to the same standards. This was likely because they had less time to put in, or, that they didn't like being the bad guy. Those rules were fucking written down and plenty of them were CRYSTAL clear. Plus, they fucking started adding stupid newer rules that infuriated users even more in the middle of the escalation. "No threads without pics in the Sightings section" and something about no posts consisting of only memes, or whatever.
    So, "they" knew what rules were already there and actively watched me and the others enforce those rules. If they didn't like it, all they had to do was modify or delete some of those rules. Instead, they literally added rules that were even shittier.
    I swear on a stack of Scientology Bibles that I never got off or gave any shits about Teh Powah from moderating a silly car forum full of hella flush, broke-ass retards in a frozen northern city. Who the fuck would?! How empty would my life actually have to be to feel like that was some sort of power? I know there are, sadly, folks out there like that, but it ain't me.
    It's too bad that the site turned into what it has and whether that was their master plan, or not. I just know that I visited the Facebook page recently and it gave my eyeballs AIDS. How anyone could want that instead of activity here is BEYOND me.

Hi,

Havent logged in in a few years.... haha this thread made me LOL and remember the good old days when you could talk on a thread and not be shit on by people from across the world who dont know shit.... oh btw, I just bought a new (used) EK civic..... long live Civic Evolutions!!!!!!

Steve
    48/2(9+3) = 2 ....... U Mad?

Quote Originally Posted by 94turbocoupe View Post
    Hi,

Havent logged in in a few years.... haha this thread made me LOL and remember the good old days when you could talk on a thread and not be shit on by people from across the world who dont know shit.... oh btw, I just bought a new (used) EK civic..... long live Civic Evolutions!!!!!!

Steve

Pshh. Look at captain moneybags over there with EK money.

Proletariat EF's for life.

Long live CEVO!

i was summoned?

late to the thread but of course ryan would bring up tranny bathrooms, he must have hated working at nait where there were only 2 genders haha LOL

also if someone wants to change genders they should take out a loan from a bank and fucking pay for it themselves. change into whatever gender will get you hired into a good job so you can pay off that retarded loan lol fuck

780lgbt2q-tooners

Because speed limits, like fears, are often just illusions.