Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 64 to 72 of 73

Thread: UCP proposes to ban RHD imports, asks for donations from car dealers

  1. #64
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4,877

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentEVO View Post
    I agree we should fund that, but that doesn?t mean we shouldn?t fund gender reassignment. It?s such a small amount of money, it?s literally pennies off your taxes.
    Let's fund the thing that makes sense, NOW and let all these freaks campaign on parliament hill before we evaluate the option of forming a committee to begin considering what single-digit percentage will be covered, starting in 2039.
    Take that money to legitimately enrich people's lives by offering them treatment for their faulty sex organs.
    If there's no money left to sew up functioning pussies and hack off functioning cock & balls, then... I guess we just had to prioritize. Here's your Hurt Feelings Card.

  2. #65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentEVO View Post
    Maybe no other mental problems, but plenty of health problems are treated with surgery. Some even self inflicted! If you smoke, you?ll still get a lung transplant.

    What's your point? I never said don't treat them.


    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentEVO View Post
    It takes years to get a gender surgery doesn?t it? It?s a long process, lots of doctors and psych evals and that kinda shit.

    Depends on the Doctor. From what I understand it's becoming increasingly easier. Which I don't care about, if you wanna mutilate your body that's your own business. I just don't like the trickle down effect this is all having to our children. Howcome it is now ok to give puberty blockers to a fucking 10 year old, because they like to wear flannel instead of dresses? That's child abuse far as I'm concerned.



    Quote Originally Posted by 780rx View Post
    A 3 year process to become eligible means that it is even more expensive due to all the additional people, evaluation etc involved. In the end, mentally ill people are still being "fixed" through body mutilation.

    Meanwhile, if a couple can't conceive a child due to perfectly natural reasons, they are 100% on their own for coming up with the funds to attend a fertility clinic. This is just one example of many that are legitimate conditions that our government SHOULD pay for but doesn't. Meanwhile we are funding chix with dix.
    And here is the other issue. Lefties crying that it's denying trannies their human rights to not fund their sex changes, since it's a medical issue. Yet there is a huge number of medical issues we don't cover in this country, most of them far more important than what organs are between someones legs.


    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentEVO View Post
    I agree we should fund that, but that doesn?t mean we shouldn?t fund gender reassignment. It?s such a small amount of money, it?s literally pennies off your taxes.
    And that's where it gets political. Personally I DON'T think we should fund every medical procedure, especially elective ones like infertility and sex changes. Sure it's "just pennies", but pennies add up to dollars, which add up to thousands, which adds up to a bloated government stealing roughly 70% of your income for some form of taxation or another. When does it end? Well the simple answer is it doesn't end, as I mentioned earlier, if we start treating mental disorders with physical elective surgeries then the flood gates are wide open as to what that can cover. Essentially every plastic surgery in existence is open to be paid for on tax payer dime because they can all boil back to another made up mental disorder.


    Quote Originally Posted by the_fornicator View Post
    I'm not arguing one way or the other, but I can see this as the chicken or the egg conflict. Is the physiological issue causing the mental disorders or is the mental disorder causing the physiological disorder?

    We assume it's a mental disorder, but what if it's physiological? Does fixing the physiological fix the psychological? Even then, I don't think that rule can apply to everybody looking for gender re-assignment; that's why they have the lengthy process to make that determination since there is no black/white, yes/no.
    Maybe that's where things are getting blurry for people? Is not understanding the difference between physiological and mental. There is no physiological issue in trans people that is being treated. They are biologically one sex or the other based on their DNA profile. The organs they have that match their chromosome assigned gender, function exactly as any other physiological man or womans organs would function. Their issue is 100% mental.

  3. #66
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    4,547

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMan View Post
    Maybe that's where things are getting blurry for people? Is not understanding the difference between physiological and mental. There is no physiological issue in trans people that is being treated. They are biologically one sex or the other based on their DNA profile. The organs they have that match their chromosome assigned gender, function exactly as any other physiological man or womans organs would function. Their issue is 100% mental.
    Devil's advocate because you make a great point that I'm sure a lot of us agree with. It makes things fit nicely into buckets for us to make sense of. Like, you either XX or XY so from a chromosomal standpoint, you're female or male. A person wanting to be something else beyond their chromosomal makeup despite their chromosomal makeup is a mental issue.

    BUT (this is the Devil's advocate part), what about people that have chromosomal "disorders"? e.g. One too many genes or a mix up of genes from the "norm". Trisomy 13, trisomy 18, Trisomy 21 (down's), turner, or kleinfelter syndrome. People with these chromosomal makeups are made with a set of chromosomes from birth so if they don't like it, are you saying it's all in their head?

    Who defines what an abnormality is? If say 3% of people are supposed to be born with trisomy 21, isn't it considered normal when it happens for those 3%? It was expected and not everybody can be the same so the 3% was expected. You're an exception compared to the other 97% but 3% was allotted for people with trisomy 21. But 3% are supposed to have trisomy 21 so that's normal. Right? If they don't want it, is it all in their heads?

    What actually causes people to think or believe (regardless of physiological appearance) they are male or female? Is it ever possible to have a mixup of X and Y? So, what happens if a person is born with whatever makes a person believe they're male, have an X-Y mix up? Is it that the disorder doesn't exist (i.e. all in their heads) or that science hasn't been able to identify it? Is that second X or Y chromosome the "thing" that causes people to think they're one gender or another? Or is it something else?

    I'm rambling but the questions were fun to ramble about.
    5G 4Runner / 4G 4Runner (2UZFE) / 2007 CBR600RR (race bike)

  4. #67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the_fornicator View Post

    BUT (this is the Devil's advocate part), what about people that have chromosomal "disorders"? e.g. One too many genes or a mix up of genes from the "norm". Trisomy 13, trisomy 18, Trisomy 21 (down's), turner, or kleinfelter syndrome. People with these chromosomal makeups are made with a set of chromosomes from birth so if they don't like it, are you saying it's all in their head?
    That's not what trans is about though. For all intents and purposes they appear to be a normal functioning male or female, they just don't resonate with it in their head for whatever reason.

    If we ever get to a point in science of determining some type of chromosome that dictates mental gender, then that's a bridge we can cross when we get there. Honestly this would be the ultimate solution to the problem, as we could scientifically identify the issue, instead of allowing random sexual predators to go strolling into womens washrooms because they say they feel a little womany that day at the expense of ensuring we don't hurt the feelings of .5% of the population.

  5. #68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMan View Post
    That's not what trans is about though. For all intents and purposes they appear to be a normal functioning male or female, they just don't resonate with it in their head for whatever reason.

    If we ever get to a point in science of determining some type of chromosome that dictates mental gender, then that's a bridge we can cross when we get there. Honestly this would be the ultimate solution to the problem, as we could scientifically identify the issue, instead of allowing random sexual predators to go strolling into womens washrooms because they say they feel a little womany that day at the expense of ensuring we don't hurt the feelings of .5% of the population.
    To add to that, scientists have also clearly defined what composes a normal grouping of human chromosomes and any variation there-of is not normal and therefor a disorder.
    But the big difference between a right winger writing for a right wing media source, and left winger writing for a left wing source. Is that everything he wrote here is true and factual, not just somebodies opinion piece that is spinning vague facts to try and support their poorly thought out opinion.
    -Viktimize

  6. #69
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentEVO View Post
    Source? I don?t doubt you, I?m just curious.
    Bing search it (not Google, Google actively suppresses links that don't support its ideologies). The studies are also actively blocked/blacklisted by trans-activists. I don't carry around bookmarks in the back of my pocket for controversial studies.

    Just like with anything, the majority of the "research" done usually turns up no correlation beyond Trans people being 20 times more suicidal than non-trans. The reason for this is those who do the studies go in looking for data to support sex reassignment. No different than climate change, you don't go into that field to actively negate it. But there are a few published papers that show with proper data validation, it is higher in post-op people. Mainly because getting your genitals whacked off doesn't actually change much.

    Also, another point of oddity is that men are overwhelmingly more likely to be trans then women.

    And yet we don't treat it as a disease. How weird.

  7. #70
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    4,547

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HiTempguy View Post
    Google actively suppresses links that don't support its ideologies
    Source?

    haha
    5G 4Runner / 4G 4Runner (2UZFE) / 2007 CBR600RR (race bike)

  8. #71
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    A\N
    Posts
    1,669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentEVO View Post
    I agree we should fund that, but that doesn?t mean we shouldn?t fund gender reassignment. It?s such a small amount of money, it?s literally pennies off your taxes.
    Man you must think money grows on fucking trees or out some genderless asshole. What fucking tax bracket are you in? Because it sure seems like you have and endless amount of income to let the government fucking steal.


    Because speed limits, like fears, are often just illusions.

  9. #72
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    A\N
    Posts
    1,669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the_fornicator View Post
    Source?

    haha
    Google one ideology on Google and search the same search words on duck duck go, bing, etc and see the difference.


    Because speed limits, like fears, are often just illusions.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •