Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Xpnsve's Big BitTorrent Thread

If you can register, www.pisexy.org is one of the better ones I use but like I said it takes a while to register. As for clients I like Azureus but I haven't tried the newer ones.
    Ben W.

utorrent and azureus have now released a new era of bit torrent.

it involves encrypted packets which solves alot of issues with rogers users.

also if you are on rogers dont forget to port forward and use the voip port ie. 1720.

the new era encryption only works between the new torrent programs but enough people are already using them that youwill find speeds better.

Thanks for the bit about azureus.

Do you know if there is a port we should be using if we're on Shaw or Telus?

telus doesnt matter......they dont restrict ports as i havent had troubles.

Shaw is a bitch to work around though.
    The two new clients help as shaw cant filter out the bit torrent packets.

for a while everyone jumped onto the 1720 voip port as it was unmetered but shaw caught on and fixed that for themselves pretty quick.

you will just have to try and work out what works and what doesnt

ok so I downloaded this utorrent 1.4 and its pretty fast for some things but other things I can't find at all. Like old rock songs and stuff. I used to use imesh 5 but the new one sucks, so can someone tell me how to find this shit or a better program thats not so god dam complicated lol. Thanks

-the faster you go
    -the longer you live

I couldn't resist:

hahahaha that was good.

and DC
    google stuff with torrent on the end.....
    if you cant find it that way then search for specific sites(ie music torrents or movies) and then search the sites.

Torrent Harvester is a program that will search through a huge list of torrent sites to give you what you're looking for. Only trick is finding the torrent that'll work best.

-Crazi.
    \"Every dog has his day.\"
    Crazi-Crx.com - PaperbagHacking.com

Im having trouble with my BitTorrent. I'm running it on a Mac, and I always seem to get about 1/8th of a way through (after a few hours), and then it will run out of peers and stop. I'm currently running shaw. Anyone have any clue what I might be doing wrong? I'm attemtping to acquire some Top Gear episodes that haven't shown up on google video.

Thanks.