Track Junkies

Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Page 218 of 218 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218
Results 1,954 to 1,957 of 1957

Thread: The OFFICIAL MMA thread

Quote Originally Posted by Viktimize View Post
    Are you insinuating a conspiracy or something that the people who control the drug testing are doping urine samples to create false positives? There's a number of reasons you could pass tests weeks prior and then test positive 24 hours before the fight. These guys are pro athletes with lots of money on the line. They don't just mess around all rinks sink when it comes to masking their drug useage. His tests weeks ago could have been scheduled, so he had plenty of time to organize his dialysis to have clean piss/blood for the test. And then they catch him with a surprise 24 hour test and he is screwed. Or he didn't have his prosthetic dick strapped on full of clean piss.

He certainly didn't test positive for Tbol because of a tainted supplement at GNC. Whoever said that 22 sups there test positive for Tbol is spouting off with no factual basis at all. Unless he is talking about a supplement that is marketed directly as a Tbol or steroid.
    Completely forgot about this, but no i wasn't thinking conspiracy, more along the lines of how would he fuck up like this. I haven't read about it in a few weeks but i thought i remembered reading that the tests he did pass were random and the post weigh in was scheduled, which is why i questioned his fuck up.

As far as the tainted supplements, i did search that, and it was 42 gnc products that "baseball officials" found that were tainted/ gave false positives. But no one can cite this info from said baseball officials. Anyway, again, it sucks we wont get to see this guy fight for years if not ever.
    95 Evolution III 299awhp/283tq @18psi
    12 Ford Focus Titanium Hatch

Cyanide Ride is offline Crotchety old bastard wrapped bastard filled with bastard Moderator

Another crazy event over the weekend...

Anyone see that insane flying armbar DJ did on Borg???

When negotiations fail, escalate.
    "... And the complacency of fools will destroy them..." Proverbs 1:32
    "When a bird is alive, it eats ants, when the bird dies, ants will eat the bird.
    Time and circumstance can change at anytime so don't devalue or hurt anyone in life.
    You may be powerful today, but remember, Time is more powerful than you."

Quote Originally Posted by Cyanide Ride View Post
    Another crazy event over the weekend...

Anyone see that insane flying armbar DJ did on Borg???

What a fucking finish. This guys is just spectacular and im really disappointing that we didn't get to see MM get this win in Edmonton. I honestly think MM is the best fighter to ever grace the octagon and after TJ gets smashed by Garbrandt i wanna see him move down and fight MM so he can cement his legacy.

Cyanide Ride is offline Crotchety old bastard wrapped bastard filled with bastard Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by NotZhao View Post
    What a fucking finish. This guys is just spectacular and im really disappointing that we didn't get to see MM get this win in Edmonton. I honestly think MM is the best fighter to ever grace the octagon and after TJ gets smashed by Garbrandt i wanna see him move down and fight MM so he can cement his legacy.
    He just doesn't seem to have any weaknesses.

And TJ will get smashed for sure.

When negotiations fail, escalate.
    "... And the complacency of fools will destroy them..." Proverbs 1:32
    "When a bird is alive, it eats ants, when the bird dies, ants will eat the bird.
    Time and circumstance can change at anytime so don't devalue or hurt anyone in life.
    You may be powerful today, but remember, Time is more powerful than you."