1UP

Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Page 212 of 212 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212
Results 1,900 to 1,904 of 1904

Thread: The OFFICIAL MMA thread

Before, she was his golden goose. The first female that didn't use roids to successfully defend 5 championship bouts.

2 losses and bam, you're written-off.

So, for Connor to hold out for the hail mary of pay days, I say go on, brother! I fucking hate Mayweather too so if there's an inkling for me to see him get his ass kicked in this lifetime, I will support it lol
    2011 Subaru STi aka Scooby / 2G Toyota 4Runner (22RE) aka Gandalf / 4G 4Runner (2UZFE) aka Blacky Chan / 2007 CBR600RR (race bike)

Quote Originally Posted by carman View Post
    tmz reporting: dana says about Rhonda
    "I think she's probably done ... She's going to ride off into the sunset and start living her life outside of fighting."

As she should. Any of these fighters that are smart would use fighting as a stepping stone. She probably made more for her cameo in Entourage movie, then she did her entire fighting career. Who cares what shit people want to talk about her fighting?

Cyanide Ride is offline Crotchety old bastard wrapped bastard filled with bastard Moderator

Shit, my girl Michelle Watterson got wrecked last weekend...

LHW contention is a mess, Jimi Manwa to fight for the title? really? he's more one dimensional than Rumble Johnson.

When negotiations fail, escalate.
    "... And the complacency of fools will destroy them..." Proverbs 1:32
    "When a bird is alive, it eats ants, when the bird dies, ants will eat the bird.
    Time and circumstance can change at anytime so don't devalue or hurt anyone in life.
    You may be powerful today, but remember, Time is more powerful than you."

There is something about Thug Rose that i find attractive, idk what it is but shes hot.

Quote Originally Posted by NotZhao View Post
    There is something about Thug Rose that i find attractive, idk what it is but shes hot.
    I can't say the same but I've heard a lot of people say the same thing so you're not crazy
    You see when you have an operational engine, it turns the wheels giving you the ability to run into shit. If your car ever had one of those you'd understand what I'm getting at.