Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Improving Asianet

I think we should have a live chat. I mean, set it up like at TSN.ca where they say what time most people will be on the chat. Besides, not everybody likes to post on message boards

The chat idea is good, but I really do not think we need it right now. The site is still small enough that it is more intimate, and a lot of people on here are not hesitant on using the forums.
    Crystal: Makeover and advice girl of 780tuners.

Originally posted by MightyMidget
    cars are not addictions, they are hobbies

intimate? u make it sound so sexual AHAHA jk

i'll intimate u pabs!
    make that tite ####### of urs REAL NICE & big
    mmmmmm
    but yea..we should wait till asianet gets as big as pab's ass...bigger...till a live chat is added

We may have a live chat in the future, but there are some problems with live chat that I don't agree with.

For instance, not everyone can be on at the same time, every day to chat. So participation will be limited.

Also the topics you chat about will be only be limited to the people in the chat room. We are trying to encourage a community here, that's why I think the Forums will be a better way to share information to everyone.

This is also the reason we don't make everyone register just to view the discussions. And also why we don't make everyone have to "Login", each time they visit. We prefer the "Open" feeling to the site.

Lastly chat programs eat up bandwidth, we can't afford to do that without advertisment. And I REALLY hate sites that have advertisements.

I would like to keep this site advertisement free for everyone to enjoy

TinmaN

yea the advertisements get 2 me too
    hey kinda off topic but do we stay newbies forever?
    i'm jus curious 2 that status thing

terry, u know u like it tite.

ok pabs, we're havin a mature forum here, so i suggest u get ur "pre pubescent" bak to the "Misfiring system" forum
    haha
    oh & dont answer my last post bout the status thing..i kinda figured it out on my own
    hehe dumb me

fine then... hehehe