1UP

Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: I just need to Vent!

Default I just need to Vent!

The Speak w/ Your Local Law Enforcement section is a Forum where by you, the membership of 780 can ask questions and seek information regarding various laws. This is an open forum where you can speak with members of local law enforcement in a non adversarial exchange.

That being said, we have all had a poor run in's with various members of Law Enforcement.

This thread is meant so you, the violated member, can go on and rant about your recently received ticket or negative run in without fear of being banned or suspended. We all need to vent sometimes.

There is a catch, you can vent on this thread, however keep it civil. Relate your bad experience without being demeaning or derogatory.

With the advent of this thread, letís keep the rants and B.S. out of the other threads.

My Rides:
    | 1988 Ford Mustang Cobra GT | 1997 Jaguar XK8 | 1998 Ford F-250 | 2008 Ford F-150 Lariat | 2012 Volvo S60 R-Design Polestar |
    | 1978 Harley Davidson FLH | 2008 Harley Davidson VRSC "Nightrod Special" | 2008 Harley Davidson "Nightster" |

Current Projects:
    | 1986 Mercury Capri RS | 1993 Ford Ranger 4x4 | 1981 Mercury Capri "Liberty Block" |

And here I thought YOU were going to vent!
    Quote Originally Posted by AudiInProgress View Post
    MMMMMMMmmmmm. Your voice makes me moist.

Well i posted a couple threads about this before, and they were just deleted without a reason.

Anyways, a couple weekends ago, I was driving to Whyte ave from WEM. Anyways, i was turning onto Whitemud and a driver of a BMW M3 was driving like a complete a-hole. He was revving his engine at me, trying to get me to race...he decided to pass some cars on the shoulder and continued to try and get me to race. I just drove the speed limit as he sped off. I came to my gateway BLVD exit, turned left and came to a red light. There was that car again, turning back onto the whitemud. Once i got to the red light though, he looked over and saw me, so he reversed and then pulled over to the lane right beside me. Again, he tried to get me to race by screaming out the window, revving his engine. The light turned green and he took off, again i just drove normal. Driving down gateway, about 4 blocks up, just south of the Superstore there were 2 police cars, parked different directions on each side of the road. He turned his blinker on...i thought to myself that he must of been pretty pissed to be driving like that and have the cops see that. He pulled over to where they were, pulled up beside one, rolled his window down and talked to them. As i passed i just laughed....then about a minute later it dawned on me. Was this guy trying to setup people to race so they could be ticketed? It was as if the driver of the BMW knew the cops as he stopped and talked to them. That would explain why he was turning around to go onto the Whitemud again, atleast in my mind.

What is the deal with this? I've heard of some other stories like this, but i never thought it would happen to me. Good thing i don't drive like a retard, or i would probably had a huge fine. Thank god for being a good, sensible driver lol.

Twigs_Dee is offline WTF! I'm not a homo *skips round forum*

Originally posted by JoshP2002
    And here I thought YOU were going to vent!
    x2! I was hoping to see lil Blocker be one with 780.

Default Re: I just need to Vent!

Originally posted by BLOCKER
    The Speak w/ Your Local Law Enforcement section is a Forum where by you, the membership of 780 can ask questions and seek information regarding various laws. This is an open forum where you can speak with members of local law enforcement in a non adversarial exchange.

That being said, we have all had a poor run in's with various members of Law Enforcement.

This thread is meant so you, the violated member, can go on and rant about your recently received ticket or negative run in without fear of being banned or suspended. We all need to vent sometimes.

There is a catch, you can vent on this thread, however keep it civil. Relate your bad experience without being demeaning or derogatory.

With the advent of this thread, letís keep the rants and B.S. out of the other threads.

I think the problem has to do with your bad attitude, or lack of maturity.

C63 AMG - "This is just an axe-murderer with headlights... and I absolutely adore it." -Jeremy Clarkson

"Haters don't really hate you, they hate themselves cause you're a reflection of what they wish to be".

Default Re: Re: I just need to Vent!

Originally posted by STiPWR
    I think the problem has to do with your bad attitude, or lack of maturity.
    Thats funny because it make no sense!
    My Rides:
    | 1988 Ford Mustang Cobra GT | 1997 Jaguar XK8 | 1998 Ford F-250 | 2008 Ford F-150 Lariat | 2012 Volvo S60 R-Design Polestar |
    | 1978 Harley Davidson FLH | 2008 Harley Davidson VRSC "Nightrod Special" | 2008 Harley Davidson "Nightster" |

Current Projects:
    | 1986 Mercury Capri RS | 1993 Ford Ranger 4x4 | 1981 Mercury Capri "Liberty Block" |

Originally posted by BARNSEY
    Well i posted a couple threads about this before, and they were just deleted without a reason.

Anyways, a couple weekends ago, I was driving to Whyte ave from WEM. Anyways, i was turning onto Whitemud and a driver of a BMW M3 was driving like a complete a-hole. He was revving his engine at me, trying to get me to race...he decided to pass some cars on the shoulder and continued to try and get me to race. I just drove the speed limit as he sped off. I came to my gateway BLVD exit, turned left and came to a red light. There was that car again, turning back onto the whitemud. Once i got to the red light though, he looked over and saw me, so he reversed and then pulled over to the lane right beside me. Again, he tried to get me to race by screaming out the window, revving his engine. The light turned green and he took off, again i just drove normal. Driving down gateway, about 4 blocks up, just south of the Superstore there were 2 police cars, parked different directions on each side of the road. He turned his blinker on...i thought to myself that he must of been pretty pissed to be driving like that and have the cops see that. He pulled over to where they were, pulled up beside one, rolled his window down and talked to them. As i passed i just laughed....then about a minute later it dawned on me. Was this guy trying to setup people to race so they could be ticketed? It was as if the driver of the BMW knew the cops as he stopped and talked to them. That would explain why he was turning around to go onto the Whitemud again, atleast in my mind.

What is the deal with this? I've heard of some other stories like this, but i never thought it would happen to me. Good thing i don't drive like a retard, or i would probably had a huge fine. Thank god for being a good, sensible driver lol.

if this is in fact the case (intentionally egging on races into a cop trap) somebody better lose their fucking career. i would be curious to know the plate of the m3 and who the reg owner is.

i guess with power comes abuse of that power, i am thoroughly disgusted -no way shape or form would a ricky fucking racer bimmer boy go and have a nice chat with friendly officers if there was any chance someone would call him in for racing and reckless.

fucking disgusting

Originally posted by euro777
    if this is in fact the case (intentionally egging on races into a cop trap) somebody better lose their fucking career. i would be curious to know the plate of the m3 and who the reg owner is.

i guess with power comes abuse of that power, i am thoroughly disgusted -no way shape or form would a ricky fucking racer bimmer boy go and have a nice chat with friendly officers if there was any chance someone would call him in for racing and reckless.

fucking disgusting
    I don't think that is the case, however... one can never know...
    My Rides:

Current Projects:

..... you do know