Certified

Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: I just need to Vent!

Was it something like EER 333?

Red M3?

Suspicious.

My buddy got revved at by a colorado at some lights and he went kinda hard up the speed limit then let off (destroyed the colorado) the truck went ahead of him exceeding the speed limit and pulled into the side road and next to a cop car that was sitting there (near diamonds)

Well that was anticlimactic.

I was hoping to read about blocker going postal. I guess not.

Good post,

It will help keep the “I hate the cops” statements out of the other threads.

Originally posted by BRITAIN1.8
    My buddy got revved at by a colorado at some lights and he went kinda hard up the speed limit then let off (destroyed the colorado) the truck went ahead of him exceeding the speed limit and pulled into the side road and next to a cop car that was sitting there (near diamonds)

hmmmm.......sounds like a trap- an illegal, dangerous, stupid, wasteful, reckless, and plain fucking slap in the face to other drivers on the road at the same time trap. grrrr

so we have an M3 (red- but still waiting for absolute conformation) and a colorado .... what color???

we will just have to see how far this thread gets.....since BARNSEY's was deleted we will have to see what happens to this one.

Originally posted by euro777
    hmmmm.......sounds like a trap- an illegal, dangerous, stupid, wasteful, reckless, and plain fucking slap in the face to other drivers on the road at the same time trap. grrrr

so we have an M3 (red- but still waiting for absolute conformation) and a colorado .... what color???

we will just have to see how far this thread gets.....since BARNSEY's was deleted we will have to see what happens to this one.
    I doubt that the EPS are trying to trap people to race on the streets. It does not make sense.

Why would the OP’s not pull in behind the suspected vehicle when they stopped at the police and make statement along the lines of.. “you know street racing is illegal”

Or… just get the plate and call it in.

I remember pulling up to a light one time, and stopping prior to the line.. then I moved up to the line. The minivan with some older fellow in it decided it would be fun to take me off the line, so I accelerated faster just past 60, and then slow back down - especially when I notice the photo radar on my right. By the time I was side by side with the photo radar, the van was still going hitting about 80-85 and got the ticket.
    Haha, I know, bad move but it was funny. I had a good laugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by AudiInProgress View Post
    MMMMMMMmmmmm. Your voice makes me moist.

The BMW that i was involved with was silver, the windows were not tinted, and the guy was a bigger fellow...probably in his 30's. Didn't look like some young punk kid racing around.

Too me, after thinking about it, it seemed like he was trying to egg me on...since he pulled up beside me and did the same thing twice.

At the time I really never thought about getting his license plate, but I wish i had.

To the Mountie that stopped me on the Yellowhead outside of Edson for doing 147 in a 110.

Thanks for knocking it down to 125.

Originally posted by 95EagleAWD
    To the Mountie that stopped me on the Yellowhead outside of Edson for doing 147 in a 110.

Thanks for knocking it down to 125.
    You go fast in your car? No? Really?

What a Joker