Performance-shop.com

Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: I just need to Vent!

i got a tinting ticket last year. i bought the car already tinted, but the back was dark and the front was maybe 35-25%. i wasn't speeding, doing anything illegal, nothing, but the EPS decided to pull me over, most likely because i'm a young asian male in a fairly nice car (=drug dealer apparently).
    i see at least 5-10 cars a day with limo in the front and i cannot understand why they don't pull them over.

Originally posted by rp_guy
    i got a tinting ticket last year. i bought the car already tinted, but the back was dark and the front was maybe 35-25%. i wasn't speeding, doing anything illegal, nothing, but the EPS decided to pull me over, most likely because i'm a young asian male in a fairly nice car (=drug dealer apparently).
    i see at least 5-10 cars a day with limo in the front and i cannot understand why they don't pull them over.
    Front tint is illegal in Alberta.

If you look suspicious, they'll pull you over.

Miscellaneous Honda stuff for sale!
    http://forums.780tuners.com/showthread.php?t=132196

How could they tell you were asian through your tint?

Because they are busy pulling you over...

Just buggin you
    My Rides:
    | 1988 Ford Mustang Cobra GT | 1997 Jaguar XK8 | 1998 Ford F-250 | 2008 Ford F-150 Lariat | 2012 Volvo S60 R-Design Polestar |
    | 1978 Harley Davidson FLH | 2008 Harley Davidson VRSC "Nightrod Special" | 2008 Harley Davidson "Nightster" |

Current Projects:
    | 1986 Mercury Capri RS | 1993 Ford Ranger 4x4 | 1981 Mercury Capri "Liberty Block" |

Originally posted by BLOCKER
    Because they are busy pulling you over...
    And hontuner.

How could they tell you were asian through your tint?

haha, my uncle is an officer and his brother had the same thing happen (bought a car with the front tinted already and pulled over).. the tint isn't dark enough that you can't see who i am though

i know it's illegal but i see many cars with honestly 5% on the front.. and nothing is done to them.. i guess that's why this is venting

haha, my uncle is an officer and his brother had the same thing happen (bought a car with the front tinted already and pulled over).. the tint isn't dark enough that you can't see who i am though

i know it's illegal but i see many cars with honestly 5% on the front.. and nothing is done to them.. i guess that's why this is venting
    I'm borrowing my buddies CTS with front tint @ like 7%. Has a loud system to, and I can't hear when the cops are coming up. Just 10 minutes ago, I'm driving and making a left. Wonder why the fuck the guys aren't going the other way. then I see a cop make the left to.

Question to blocker : Is this a regular occurence?

Originally posted by evoI
    I'm borrowing my buddies CTS with front tint @ like 7%. Has a loud system to, and I can't hear when the cops are coming up. Just 10 minutes ago, I'm driving and making a left. Wonder why the fuck the guys aren't going the other way. then I see a cop make the left to.

Question to blocker : Is this a regular occurence?
    Sorry, I am missing something....

Your are driving friends CTS with tint...
    You can not hear anything....
    You make a left...
    Guys have stopped, you don't know why...
    A police officer makes a left too...

What is the question? do police make left turns?.. yes.. sometimes right ones too..

My Rides:
    | 1988 Ford Mustang Cobra GT | 1997 Jaguar XK8 | 1998 Ford F-250 | 2008 Ford F-150 Lariat | 2012 Volvo S60 R-Design Polestar |
    | 1978 Harley Davidson FLH | 2008 Harley Davidson VRSC "Nightrod Special" | 2008 Harley Davidson "Nightster" |

Current Projects:
    | 1986 Mercury Capri RS | 1993 Ford Ranger 4x4 | 1981 Mercury Capri "Liberty Block" |

Sorry, I am missing something....

Your are driving friends CTS with tint...
    You can not hear anything....
    You make a left...
    Guys have stopped, you don't know why...
    A police officer makes a left too...

What is the question? do police make left turns?.. yes.. sometimes right ones too..

lol, no I mean when people are completing oblivious to you guys, when you come up to an intersection sirens blaring.