Wheels Plus

Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536

Thread: I just need to Vent!

Thanks

A friend is a bartender at a club and he was visiting some colleages at Hundred bar...

At a bar downtown on Saturday night I saw a 42yo cop leaning up against the bar pull his dick out and start pissing all over the bottom of the bar. Told the managers and they kicked him out after he put up a bit of a fight. When I asked one of his friends wtf he was thinking he says "he's a cop and does shit all the time just to show us how much he can get away with."

Wow. How embarrassing it would be to even know that guy. Some people are either too stupid, or too messed up in the head to belong in any sort of position of power. End rant.
    2010 Jeep SRT8 aka Boris / 2G Toyota 4Runner (22RE) aka Gandalf / 4G 4Runner (2UZFE) aka Blacky Chan / 2007 CBR600RR (race bike)

Measuring your steering wheel's thickness while you sleep
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by the_fornicator View Post
    A friend is a bartender at a club and he was visiting some colleages at Hundred bar...
    http://www.edmontonpolice.ca/AboutEP...Standards.aspx
    Originally posted by Veer780
    If animals should be "released to live free" then why are people sitting in jails... they are technically animals too why aren't they free? PETA is stupid.